Identify these seven ukuleles and you could win a Baton Rouge V2-T8 8-string ukulele…
Here, you can win a Baton Rouge 8-string ukulele! How?
1) Complete the form below to identify these seven ukuleles. They can all be found in the World of Ukes website - visit here.
2) Visit the World of Ukes Facebook page, and like and share our competition post.
Stones Music is a UK distributor of ukuleles and accessories - with great brands like Baton Rouge, Kiwaya, Risa, Magic Fluke and Kai on offer. I recently won a V2-T8 in a competition Mark at Stones ran for dealers, and I’m making that prize available to one lucky customer.
Enter below (and don’t forget to visit our Facebook page to like and share the competition post). Before the form… there’s a few rules.
1) This competition closes on 30 September, 2019
2) To win you have to correctly identify the seven ukuleles above, by visiting the World of Ukes ukulele store. (If that seems a bit hard - there are clues on the form below!).
3) The competition is available worldwide.
4) If you decide to order one of the ukuleles above, and you are drawn as the winner, we’ll include a free subscription to UKE Magazine - which you can find out about here.
5) If you decide to purchase a Baton Rouge V2-T8 from World of Ukes, before the competition closes, you’ll receive a full refund and a UKE Magazine subscription if drawn as the winner.
6) The title of the ukulele on your entry form doesn’t need to be 100% accurate, just enough to be identifiable.
Enter below, and good luck! Remember - you’ll find what they are on the World of Ukes Website.