10 Blues & Ragtime Solos for Low G Ukulele - UKE Magazine Downloadable Songbook
Download a pdf of our selection of ten blues and ragtime solos for low G ukulele, arranged by Zoé-Anne Wadey. Order now, and get a link to download (5MB) immediately! A link will also be instantly e-mailed to you - so you can keep hold of it.
This is a challenging and technical series of solos aimed at intermediate and advanced players. They will require some study and effort from most - but the rewards will be improvement in your picking technique and the ability to play some complex at atmospheric blues and ragtime solos.
1. Bad Luck Blues Blind Lemon Jefferson 1893-1929
2. Basin Street Blues Spencer Williams
3. Blues in D (in G) Kate and Anna McGarrigle
4. Deep Ellum Blues
5. Deep River Blues Doc Watson
6. Hard Times Blues Buddy Moss
7. Ragtime Blues in C
8. Silver Sand Rag
9. Stormy Weather Harold Arlen
10. You’ve Got Something There Blind Boy Fuller